1. Firstly, download the MaxxOne Kite Alarm app onto your mobile device from the Android Play store or the Apple App store dependant on your device.
2. Once installed, tap to open the MaxxOne Kite App.
3. For now, we are going to use the Quick setup function to get the Kite Alarm working as intended.
4. Here we tap ‘Add a New Device’ and then ‘Quick Setup’.
5. Once done you will be prompted to press the Network button on the Kite hub for 3 seconds.
6. Remove the battery panel from your Kite hub and press the Network button for 3 seconds. Your main hub will now be flashing which means it is in pairing mode.
7. You will now be prompted to go to your WIFI list and connect to the Kite network using password 1234567890.
8. To do this, go to your phone settings and choose your WIFI menu, I am using an android phone so I will enter my settings here and then choose the Kite as my WIFI provider and type the password 1234567890.
9. Once done, return to the Kite app to continue and tap Next.
10. Here you need to choose your Home WIFI network.
11. On this screen, if the password box isn’t already populated you will need to type in your home WIFI password in both fields and then tap Confirm.
12. If all goes well you will now see the ‘Successfully connected to the Network’ screen on your mobile device. Once done, tap Next.
13. You will now be prompted to Enter a device Pin. This should be something secure and memorable. I am going to use 0000 for now.
14. Please re-enter the pin you set as requested. Once done, tap next.
15. Your Kite alarm is now connected to your mobile device.
16. You will now be prompted to name your Kite alarm. Type in a name for your alarm, for now I will leave mine as the default. Once done, tap ‘All done! Let’s get going.’